EPSON Premium Semimatte Photo Paper
- 10-mil thickness, 260 gram resin-coated photo paper
EPSON Premium luster Photo paper
- 10-mil thickness, 250 gram Luster E surface finsh
EPSON Premium Archival Matte Paper
- 9.5-mil thickness, 230 g, heavy weight, neutral white matte paper
Sticker Paper [Water-Resistant Self Adhesive Polypropylene w/ PrLume]
- 6-mil adhesive-backed film
Matte Canvas [Universal Photo Canvas Matte w/ PreLume]
- Perfect for artist reproductions, portraiture, wall murals, and photo reproductions
Clear Transparency [Clear Polyester w/ Edge Strips]
- Clear version of the ink-jet coated Melinex film
Matte [HP Heavyweight Coated Paper]
- Good for low-cost, long-term applications such as signs and posters.
Semi-Gloss [HP Photo Imaging Semi-Gloss]
- Low-cost, semi-gloss photo paper with indoor & outdoor durability for use with HP & non-HP printers.
Backlit Film [ HP Colorlucnt Backlit]
- Creates long-lasting Duratrans®-like images
Vellum [HP Vellum Paper]
- 100 % cotton fiber. It offers crisp line drawings, sharp text and uniform solid areas
USING YOUR OWN MEDIA
If you would like to print on your own paper you may do so by special request only. You will need to bring your paper in its original packaging to determine if it is safe to use in our printers.
Question: What is PreLume?
Answer: PreLume technology visually enhances graphic output by providing a white point that is brighter, whiter and lasts considerably longer than substrates whitened with typical optical brighteners (OBs). Optical brighteners will turn yellow when exposed to UV light or moisture.