Your Travel Study program is in progress. Please refer to your Travel Study Course Log, and your
Leader Guide & Safety Guide for further instructions
In the Field
- Cover all points noted in the Travel Study Course Log
- Utilize the Leader & Saftey Guide, adhering to policy & procedure, deliverables, and communication guidelines
- Confirm safe arrival of all program participants with the Center for International Education.
- Oversee all academic aspects of the program.
- Oversee all program logistics.
- Act as the custodian and manager of field advance funds and resources. Track all program expenditures on-site and collect required documentation (receipts, etc.).
- Act as primary resource for student inquiries and problems.
- Act as the initial responder to logistical, medical, behavioral, and other crises, in collaboration with program privder when applicable.
- Serve as the program's primary liaison with the Center for International Education and Otis College.