Otis College of Art and Design logo


Grades received from the host school during Mobility study will become a part of the student’s official record if requested by the home school.

Students are responsible for providing their home school with an official academic transcript from the host school. Exchange units will be recorded as Pass/Fail on the student’s permanent record.