Step-By-Step Instructions for How to Submit ePortfolio Coursework to Instructor
You have two options for submitting coursework from an ePortfolio:
Submit Through ePortfolio
- Select your Learning ePortfolio
- Go to the "Portfolio Tools" tab on the upper right side
- From the drop down menu select "Submit"
- From the pop-up menu select the Submission Assignment
- Click the BLUE text
Note: You will see the course listed underneath the title of the Submission Assignment.
- Select the circle next to the correct ePortfolio page where the work is published.
Note: Make sure you ePortfolio has been SAVED + PUBLISHED otherwise your faculty will see only a blank page.
- Select "SUBMIT"
- You can check the submission
- You can also "UNDO" the Submission if you made a mistake
Note: Remember, you can only Submit ONCE.
O-Space CMS Course
Select "Course" under "My Courses" gray heading
Select "Submission" tab
Under "Summary View" will see a list of assignment titles in bold
Go to the correct Submission Assignment
Select "Step 1"
Note: Do not select "(info)."
- You will see a description of the assignment and a description for Step 1
- Under "Evidence Added" select "ePortfolio"
- You will see the title of your ePortfolio
- Select the upside down gray triangle to see a list of all sections and pages in your ePortfolio
- Select each page you wish to submit to your instructor
- You can only submit ONCE so make sure you are finished
Note: The content on your page must be SAVED + PUBLISHED, otherwise you will end up submitting a blank ePortfolio page.
- Select "Save and Submit" at the bottom
- You will see a new screen that confirms you have completed the submission
- Select "View ePortfolio" to check and make sure you submitted the correct coursework
- If you made a mistake - contact your instructor to delete the submission