Step-By-Step Instructions for Using the O-Space CMS Gradebook
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
- Select "Posts" Tab
Note: The CMS gradbeook is populated by adding posts
- Select "New Post"
- Select "Categories" (gray button)
- Scroll down to Step 3 Who can reply ot this?
- Check the box next to "Yes, this is gradable, add to gradebook"
- Check the box next to "I want students to view their own grades"
- Enter "Maximum Points" task is worth
- Enter "Relative Weight" (how many percentage points is the task worth out of a 100%)
Note: Must be at least 1%
- Select Back
- Enter a post title
- Enter body text
- Select Save
- Select "Settings" tab
- Select "Gradebook" on left gray menu (toward the middle)
- You will see your gradebook automatically populated with registered students
- Enter a score for students
Note: Avoid letter grades. An F for example is 0-59%. If you enter F it will be calculated at 33%. This can mess up your calculations. Enter the actual score.
- Select Save when finished.