Step-By-Step Instructions on How to Create Your Own Course e-Portfolio from a Common Syllabus Template
Unable to view video? Go to Screenr.
Go to O-Space.
Log into O-Space
- On home screen, scroll down to "My Communities" area toward the bottom
- You will see a community group for the course with a shared ePortfolio syllabus template to download
Note: If you do not see the community group listed, talk to discipline coordinator.
- Select the community group
- Select "ePortfolios" tab
- Select "Create ePortfolio from Template" button
- Enter a title
Note: Best practice to include course number, course title, instructor name, semester, and year
- Can skip permission and theme area
- Enter "Tagging" option
- Select "Create New ePortfolio" button
- Your own copy of the syllabus has been created
- Under "Portfolio Tools" drop down menu, can select "Settings" to make any further modifications