When is tuition due?
Fall semester: July 24
Spring semester: December 15
Summer semester: May 15
How do I pay?
- Monthly TuitionPay payment plan (not available to International Students)
- Received or anticipated award of financial aid
- Credit card and electronic check payments through the Otis Self Service website
- Cash, personal check, cashier's check or money order paid at the Otis Cashier's Window
- Contact Student Accounts for wire trasfer information
- Any combination of the above.
- Visit Payment options or contact the Student Accounts for more information about making payments
When will I receive a Financial Aid refund?
Refund checks are processed once the student’s account comes to a credit balance, after classes for the term begin. The check is mailed to the student’s mailing address. This address can be updated at the Registration Office window. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your refund check in the mail. Please contact the Student Accounts Office for any further questions or visit Self Service to see if your account has come to a credit balance.