Equipment Reservation and Checkout Policies
- Computer Checkout Policy (PDF)
Faculty/Staff Check-out / Reservations Procedure
Currently employed Faculty and Staff may make check out any ACS equipment.
Proper Checkout Procedure
- ACS equipment may be used, without rental fees, for course related/instructional use and academic departments. Otis prohibits the use of equipment for any purpose other than the performance of official Otis College business.
- All items checked out must be returned to ACS no later than 5 pm the next day, with the exception of weekend check outs, which count as one day.
- A late fee of Five (5) dollars per day per item will be assessed on expensive equipment, such as the Intuos4 and Intuos3 pen and tablet, and One (1) dollar per day for general items.
- A fee equivalent to full replacement cost will be assessed on all lost or damaged equipment.
- You will be given an invoice once items are returned. All fees are to be paid to the Cashier in the Business Office on the 2nd Floor of Ahmanson Hall.
- If the item(s)are not returned in a timely manner and/or fees not paid, the College will place a hold on your registration for all future classes.
- If you do not pay a fee in a timely manner, you will be responsible for all collection costs of any kind; including but not limited to, collection agency fees, as well as legal fees and/ or court costs.
- If you fail to pay late fees the institution and/ or collection agency may disclose that you have failed to pay these fees along with other relevant information to credit reporting organization.
- If a late fee or missing/damaged equipment fee is not paid OR payment schedule worked out with the ACS Office, a hold on records and registration will be placed on the student’s record.