To apply for the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) program, please submit these six items:
2. $60 Application Fee This is a non-refundable fee. Pay over phone by credit card, or send a check or money order.
3. Portfolio 10-20 pieces. See portfolio guidelines.
4. One Page Essay Choose a work of art or design that you consider to be significant. Imagine that the work had never been made. How would the world be worse off (or better off) without it?
5. Transcripts Submit official transcripts showing all completed work to date: final high school transcripts with the graduation date, and official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
International Transfer Students: Official transcripts from all high schools and universities/colleges attended. These records must clearly state the date of completion and the level of education received. All transcripts must be official copies. If your transcripts are not in English, please submit an official translation by a notary public or recognized evaluation service, and submit both the translated records and the original documents.
6. Test scores Standardized test scores are not required.
International Transfer Students: If you live in a country where English is not the official language, you should take one of the three tests recognized by Otis: the TOEFL; the IELTS; or the Pearson Test of English (SAT/ACT scores not required). For minimum scores, please refer to the International Student section on page 6. However, if you are in high school and live in country where English is the official language, please submit either the SAT or ACT scores.
Send all materials to:
Label all application materials clearly with your name and another ID (date of birth or address).
Otis Admissions Counselors are happy to review your work with you in person. To schedule an appointment, please contact us at (310) 665–6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.