Written steps for Adding Content in the general Learning Portfolio Step by Step Guide
Adding Content Video
View Sample Form and Space Learning Portfolio
Step-by-Step process for the Research component:
1. Make sure your Learning Portfolio is accessible to the Otis Community, so your instructors and fellow students can see your work.
2. In your learning portfolio click Foundation, then Form and Space.
3. Click Add a Module, and choose Rich Text.
4. Click Edit within the text module, and enter “Form and Space Research—The Aesthetic of Bridges, Towers, and Trusses”
5. Save this module.
6. Click Add Module again, and choose Gallery.
7. Click Edit within the gallery module, then click Add Images/Video
8. Browse for one of your seven (7) research files (jpeg, doc, or pdf formats), wait for it to load, and click Done
9. Click Edit Caption, and enter caption text (minimum Author or Creator and Source for book titles or Location for web addresses).
10. Save the caption.
11. Repeat the Browse, load, and captioning steps for all 7 images and captions.
12. When your images and captions are all loaded and saved, click Publish All at the top of the Learning Portfolio page. Then click Publish All Changes and you’re done!
A - all text and images posted as required; captions complete and consistent; basis for design insightful and clearly articulated.
B - all text and images posted as required; captions complete but inconsistent; basis for design defined, but vague or generalized.
C - all text and images posted as required; captions inconsistent or incomplete; basis for design minimally defined, but largely descriptive or poorly articulated.
F - text and images not posted as required; information or images missing.